Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mods & Rockers Halloween event in Santa Monica Oct. 27

Why not spend this Halloween doing something useful? Like riding a bichin' two-wheeler down to the Mods VS Rockers Halloween Conflilct?

Wednesday October 27th 8pm
Choppers / Bobbers / Cafe Racers / Diggers / Rats
Pick a side and represent this Halloween...
the Mods & Rockers will be rumbling on Wednesday night!
Drink Specials
Raffle
Prizes for Best MOD & ROCKER getup
Live Music by Fast Otto & Mona's Vices Knife Fights!
$10 presale / $20 at door
www.thecentralsapc.com
The Central S.A.P.C
1348 14th St.
Santa Monica, CA

FACEBOOK EVENT:
http://www.facebook.com/bradyrocks?v=app_2344061033#!/event.php?eid=157597870937144&index=1

2 comments:

Bob Davis said...

Reminds me of the time an interviewer asked Ringo Starr, "Are you a Mod or a Rocker?", and he replied, "I'm a Mocker!" Sometimes Ringo's term from the 60's fits me too. I would expect there to be lots of tricked-out motor scooters at this hootenanny.

Mickie said...

My mum is from England and I remember coming back from seeing the film, "Quadrophenia," and telling her all about it. She smiled and told me the things in the film were based on how it really was and that she was a Rocker! Wow, and she seems so sweet...